- We will begin the High-rise roof repair in mid May along with the yearly maintenance on all the other building roofs.
- We have gone through the units to find the age of the water heaters and you will be getting an email next month on the born on date of your heater and options of replacement.
- We have sealed half of the High rise and all of the Mid rise window sill screws with Flex All, to help stop water incursion on screws that are not seated correctly. The Low rise has flange windows which means there are no screws in the sill.
- All the carpets on the landings in the high rise were cleaned this week after a high traffic season.
- I will be on holiday next week in Cedar Key to recharge the batteries and my phone is always on if anything should arise.